SPM WILL PICK-UP X-RAY FILM ACROSS THE UNITED STATES
- You might be paying for unnecessary storage and archives of films
- Free up much needed space in your office or wherever you may have your film storage
- Turn your storage into a profit, your silver based x-ray films are recyclable!
X-Ray Film recycling
According to US health regulations (HIPAA), clinics, hospitals, and dentists must archive films related to their patient's information. However, the amount of time the film must be archived tends to vary on state, age, and conditions.
- Are you aware of your state's X-ray regulations? Due to patient privacy laws and state regulations hospitals, dentists, and clinics must store or archive their film for 7-10 years.
- Do you know exactly where YOUR film is right now and when the last time a purge was done? You may have a storage of x-ray film taking up valuable space that you can turn into a profit that you forgot about.
We pick up and arrange all sizes of both medical and commercial x-ray film, jacketed or clean. Barrel drop-offs for day to day recycling or estimates/large scale purges, Scott Precocious Metals will fulfill your needs.
If films are received in jackets, all paper documents will be destroyed accordingly.
Services we Provide
For mail-in services, we will work with the customer over the phone, text, or email. Whatever is the best form for our client. We will direct the customer in the correct direction with what shipping options are available. We may ask for photos of the storage if the customer is unsure of the total weight. There are two ways we will ship the product.
Once SPM receives a shipment it will be inspected and reweighed. A notification will be sent to the customer upon receipt and pricing for the material will be locked in upon arrival.
For purge services, we work on site at your facility, warehouse, storage unit or wherever your films are stored. We pull files from the shelves and boxes, load and ship them. Materials are identified and weighed as loaded. You are provided with documentation stating materials, weights and rates upon completion of the purge.
Purges are unique and each situation is individually quoted. Please contact us for pricing. We will ask about shelving linear feet, service required and storage conditions. We may request pictures or a walk through before quoting.
What x-ray film types we accept
- Medical X-Rays (in jackets or out of jackets)
- Industrial X-Rays
- Veterinary X-Rays
- Dental X-Rays (out of jackets)
- MRI Scans
- Other Radiology Sheets